Razor Copperhead

07mavribea07mavribea Perth, Western Australia
edited October 2005 in Hardware
I thinking of getting the new razor copperhead mouses, amy thoughts? I don't like the shape of the MX518 so the G5 and G7 im not considering.

Does anyone have a copperhead and what do you think? Should i buy?

Thanks

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Is it comfortable? Yes? Buy.
    Is it comfortable? No? Don't.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    I'm using a G7 as I type this - it's not really that bad. It's slightly different from the MX518, but I guess if you really hated the shape of the 518 you won't go for this.

It is a very slick mouse, though (the g7)
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    i dunno i got used to my 518 and i wont go back
  • gibbonslgibbonsl Grand Forks AFB
    edited October 2005
    sorry for the Hijack

the main reasion i don't like the logitech, I used them for a long time defore, is the bias they have agance(sp) left handed people. :shakehead
  • emptyempty houston
    edited October 2005
    i had a copperhead its small so if you have big hands i wouldnt get it. But it did work well. Not worth the 80$ it costs
  • edited October 2005
    I'm going to totally disagree with empty... Using a Razor Diamondback here and I must say its by far the best mouse I have ever owned or used. Software sometimes leaves a little to be desired, more control over remapping buttons would have been nice but still a great mouse. The Copperhead looks identical appart from some parts are no longer transparent.

I would also say its well worth the money for what you get. Just depends what you use your mouse for. On the fly sensitivity changing is almost worth it alone...
  • emptyempty houston
    edited October 2005
    is the razer diamondback and the razer copperhead the same? And all i said i thought it was a small mouse, didnt say it that it did not work well.
  • gibbonslgibbonsl Grand Forks AFB
    edited October 2005
    the copperhead has a 2000 DPI

pluse a few other nice things added on other then that the size and shape is the same

link

http://www.razerzone.com/