whats wrong here

ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
edited October 2005 in Hardware
i have the infiltrator plugged into a monitor and my tv in my room. so i can stream movies and what have you from my main machine. well last night i was watching a movies and when it ended i closed VLC and noticed somthing was wrong with the TV. i dragged a picture on to the TV from my monitor and it barley showed up at all, no color or shading or anything. so i was like ...mk and disabled the 2nd adapter in the display porperties thinking it was just a fluke. well when i whent to re-enable the 2nd monitor i enable it by right clicking the 2nd display and click apply and the 2nd monitor just gets grayed out again. it wont come back on. and if i unplug my monitor and start the machine it usually has the TV take over the display, it dosnt any more. i tried updating the drivers, and reinstalling windows, it still does it. now for the fun part. i can put force TV detection on and it displayas a copy of the monitor, not an extension. but the gamma and brightness have gone crazy on it. what could it be

the 9800 pro
the S-video to compsite adapter
the composite cable
the composit to coax box

:( ?