I can See it :)

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited October 2005 in Folding@Home
Top 100 here I come! I am pushing my way there in less than 2 weeks :).... I am very excited to be among the top 100 of SM.... may I one day be among the top 10 :)

Comments

• edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Keep hammering away.
    That is how we all got to where we are.
    Just like investing, persistance pays off.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Yup. Top 100 is a great place to be - that way you don't have to change pages on the EOC stats. ;)

Seriously, though. I remember how exciting it was to hit top 100 - much more exciting to me than top 30, oddly enough.

:thumbsup:

:fold: fold on, brother sledge.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    I did it, 60K and now at spot 138...and rising still, it looks like I wont have opposition until the top 20! It just may take time to rise there, as some guys have allot more points than I do! I figure the best I can get as of now If I fold for another 2 years is 8th... which isn't to shaby....as there is 7 guys who I just can't catch unless I get about 15 more machines and fold like mad!
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited October 2005
    Keep crunching those wu's my friend, you will be in the top 100 in no time.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    GHoosdum wrote:
    ...I remember how exciting it was to hit top 100 - much more exciting to me than top 30, oddly enough...
    I felt the same way. :)

Nice job, Sledge! :thumbsup:

:smokin:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2005
    I don't doubt that you will be on the top 10 in no time at all.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited October 2005
    sledghammer, your amazing, keep up the folding. I remember when you joined folding. Your wayyyyy ahead of me and ive been folding longer than you have.

:cheers:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited October 2005
    I did it, 60K and now at spot 138...and rising still, it looks like I wont have opposition until the top 20! It just may take time to rise there, as some guys have allot more points than I do! I figure the best I can get as of now If I fold for another 2 years is 8th... which isn't to shaby....as there is 7 guys who I just can't catch unless I get about 15 more machines and fold like mad!

Better make that 6 guys and a girl. :D

You sure are folding like a runaway Mack truck. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, Sledge. :)
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited October 2005
    Well Sledge, you can now say you're front page material!

Congrats! :smokin: