Woot! Top 100 here I come!

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited November 2005 in Folding@Home
I have been very excited to see myself jump up the rankings now at 120 and pushing 75K I can only hope 100K is around the corner. I'm coming fro you top 100 and I'm not slowing down :)

& Go SM_TEAM_AMD.... SM TEAM Intel is just a dusty trail behind us :)

*Edited: Just got 500 WU's woot!!!!!

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/awards/cert.php?u=Sledgehammer70&pts=500&t=wus&bg=3

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    ...pushing 75K I can only hope 100K is around the corner...
    I'm sure it is. :D

While 75K is not an official milestone, here's a little something to whet your appetite for the upcoming 100K Plaque.

Seventy-Five Cogs for you:

1:fold: :fold::fold::fold: ........:fold::fold::fold: ....... :fold: .................. :fold::fold::fold: .......... :fold: .... :fold:
    2:fold: .................. :fold: ............ :fold: ... :fold: .................. :fold: ........ :fold: ...... :fold: .... :fold:
    3:fold: .................. :fold: ............ :fold: ... :fold: .................. :fold: .......... :fold: .... :fold: .... :fold:
    4:fold::fold::fold::fold: ... :fold: ............ :fold: ... :fold: .................. :fold: ........... :fold: ... :fold: .... :fold:
    5:fold: .................. :fold: ............ :fold: ... :fold: .................. :fold: ........... :fold: ... :fold: .... :fold:
    6:fold: .................. :fold: ............ :fold: ... :fold: .................. :fold: .......... :fold: .... :fold: .... :fold:
    7:fold: .................. :fold: ............ :fold: ... :fold: .................. :fold: ....... :fold:
    8:fold: .......................:fold::fold::fold: ....... :fold::fold::fold::fold: ... :fold::fold::fold: .......... :fold: .... :fold:
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited October 2005
    My dear Sledgehammer,

I can only applaude your enthusiasm. :thumbsup:

To grab a phrase form our Antipodian members: Good on yer mate!

Cheers

Crypto :D
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    OMG! freaking in 108th ! and will have 100 in 3 days :) unless my towers all are on 600 Point wu's??? :):) poor bothered I will pass him in a meir 2 days! :)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Very awesome work Sledge... simply awesome... :thumbsup:
    :smokin:
    edited November 2005
    106........... Bothered I'm coming for you :) Your going down 1 more rank :)
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited November 2005
    I know I know,mutter mutter. I'ts not fair I tells ya. I just get within a whisker of 100 then some speed folder comes along and knocks me down, AGAIN! I've been between 105 and 102 for, erm, must be thirty years!

Nice folding though mate. :thumbsup:
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited November 2005
    Hey Bothered Mate,

don't worry about it.

I've been trying to break in to the top 50 for the last 100 years :o
    Never got past 53 before some young upstart whizzes by :eek:

Bless 'em :D

When my lad leaves home (shortly :thumbsup: and my works PC finally succumms(sp) to some dodgy firewall or proxy, I'll be left wth my trusty rig and settle down with you in the 100 zone.

See you then

Crypto :D
    edited November 2005
    hey Bothered i think the 3 SM_Teams are headed you way also.....

:( sorry! maybe you should join one of them for the greater good :) like Team AMD :)
    edited November 2005
    I'll have the kettle on mate,. :)
    edited November 2005
    105......just a few more spots Bothered :)
    edited November 2005
    I found out I might become the 100th 100,000 Point Folder for Team SM! that is freaking cool! as much as I would have loved to be #1 it is also awesome to be #100 :)
    edited November 2005
    I found out I might become the 100th 100,000 Point Folder for Team SM! that is freaking cool! as much as I would have loved to be #1 it is also awesome to be #100 :)
    Make it there by Thursday and we'll have filled the second page of the Plaque in exactly one year. :thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    consider it done! it is Tuesday, I need about and extra 4000 points
    i might be able to fie up those 6 cpu's early let me work on it!
    edited November 2005
    Little mini milestone for me too. My 1000th WU :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited November 2005
    bothered wrote:

Congrats on your OWN Personal milestone bothered. w00t for 1000 WU's. :thumbsup:

*psssst.......what was that you said about hiring 20 of Sally's Intels for a day?? ;D
    edited November 2005
    bothered wrote:

That isn't a mini milestone, That is awesome news:) congrats Bothered, Just cause your not cranking out 20K point doesen't mean your points don't count :) keep up the good work.
    edited November 2005
    That isn't a mini milestone, That is awesome news:) congrats Bothered, Just cause your not cranking out 20K point doesen't mean your points don't count :) keep up the good work.

Good words to f:fold:ld by... Every Point counts!!!
    edited November 2005
    That's great, Bothered - I hope you post your certificate for that achievement. :thumbsup:

:smokin:
    edited November 2005
    Dammit I don't think i will hit my mark... all tmy towers are chugging some big WU's that dont look to post tonight! todays total is going to suck :( But I will have my other 4 comps up and going tonight! along with 2 others on Friday. I had to buy a few parts to finish them off :)
    edited November 2005
    Looks like the magic number is four days away. :)

Regardless, making the Top 100 in such a short time is quite an achievement. :thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    IM guessing by Friday! I have allot of new power hitting the lines.

X2 4800+
    & a
    FX-57

and a few Athlon XP 2800+'s and a 3000+

Those should shell out some good numbers quick like :) they should be online tonight!

I kind of did a rush build on them for the sake fo getting 100K sooner and to boost SM's score to 113,000 per day :) will see :)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    ...I kind of did a rush build on them for the sake fo getting 100K sooner and to boost SM's score to 113,000 per day :) will see :)

That's awesome! You've quadrupled my production and are set to overtake me in a month. I'll salute as you motor by! :smokin:
    edited November 2005
    I hoping to get these bad boys online tonight. I really am excited to see what this brand spanking new X2 4800+ can! It is the fastest consumer Dual core on the market! I haven't seen many of these around the block....

I already know that FX-57 will chomp WU's for lunch!

The 4800 system is paired with 4 Gigs ram and the FX-57 is set with 2 gigs ram! I'm not going to be OC'ing these bad boys... Soy uo will only see stock speeds
    edited November 2005
    OK... Sledge, your fired. You are starting to scare me. No one has really scared me in months. You're talking about "Top 100" and all I see is the future thread "Sledge hits top 5" and then I'll start looking behind me and you'll be right there.... you'll start skipping members and then jump past me.... I am scared...

Prof, Hold me....
    edited November 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    OK... Sledge, your fired. You are starting to scare me. No one has really scared me in months. You're talking about "Top 100" and all I see is the future thread "Sledge hits top 5" and then I'll start looking behind me and you'll be right there.... you'll start skipping members and then jump past me.... I am scared...

Prof, Hold me....

LOL don't be scared! But I do have good news, 3 CPU's are folding for Sledgehammer70 as of 6:18PM PST! so we should see me go back to 22 CPU's holding steady! I have 3 more CPU's coming I am just waiting on parts :)

here is the FX-57 system :)http://www.bfmetournaments.com/bfme/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9
    http://www.bfmetournaments.com/bfme/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8
    edited November 2005
    WOW! Last night I skipped into Bothereds 102 spot :( and it looks like I will be in the top 100 by Friday :) Yeah!!!!!
    edited November 2005
    Holy Crap 101! IM almost there. top 100 Folders of SM :) Eww I'm getting excited :) it looks like with my new CPU's folding I might just get there by tonight :)