Hot Threads

edited June 2003 in Community
Hey guys, if I'm in the minority here, that's fine, but can we have more hot threads on the front page? Six just doesn't seem like enough when Babe Thread and Funny Pic Thread (which I'd read anyway) take up a good chunk of the space.

Ten maybe? The font's small enough to make it fit... Anyone else?

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Im gonna be updating the style and the template.. which will include more hot threads and information regarding them ;)
  • dodododo Landisville, PA
    edited June 2003
    Is there a way to do a personal hot threads? Like have a hot threads that you[\i] have posted to in the past? Or perhaps a separate listing of threads you have started on the main page for quick access?

~dodo
  • edited June 2003
    Glad to hear it, right now the hot threads are: (I can't screen capture, I'm at work and we use a print screen app) Only one is a technical issue/question/announcement etc

upside the head have i smacked 7.5k
    Yay me, busted 60K to pieces!
    WuGgaRoO Pimpslaps 7.5K!
    Reign makes 7.5k!

Need some help here!
    The Word Game!
    edited June 2003
    I will be updating them and removing non-technical threads :)

Expect some site design tweaks over the weekend to include this.
  • edited June 2003
    Shorty- your diligence and speed in response never cease to amaze me!
    edited June 2003
    Sorry for the late reply back... was just doing some SQL stuff :)

I have some more templates.. a better, smaller header and some new general tweaks here and there to come.
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited June 2003
    what about making the hot threads link to the last post in a thread instead of the first, kinda annoyin to be taken to the start of a multi page thread that ur following. its nothing major just something that i noticed although when it comes to the babe thread i don't have a problen;)