SM_Team_AMD User's & Current Stat's

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited December 2005 in Folding@Home
If you are folding for SM_Team_AMD and your name is not on this list. Send me a PM so I can get you added!

Current Score

SM_Team_ AMD Members!

*Sledgehammer70
*maximusbad

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Well with 3 CPU's fol;ding for SM_Team_AMD they seem to be holding the lead, with just a hair away from 4000 points. SM_Team_Intel is pushing back at Team AMD by only being 1400 points shy of the lead. So to all you guys reading this, lets join a team and see who can pull of the lead.
    edited November 2005
    Team AMD is now jumping the gun with 6200 points. Now securing a 3000 point lead.
    edited November 2005
    Come on AMD guys we need support to get a major lead going :) 1 or 2 procs help out big time....
    edited November 2005
    where are the FX guys abd the Dual core guys? will you join SM_Team_AMD? as Team Power PC and Tean Intel are doubling the amount of CPU's we have.
    edited November 2005
    OKay I am the only 2 proc's in the SM Tewma AMD, I need support, with Team POWERPC having 9 CPU's they are rising up fast!

AMD users unit and prove once and forall that we are better :) cause we all knwo we are, so join Team AMD and lets get things rolling!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    hahahaha

:Pwned:
    edited November 2005
    The funny thing is that 2 AMD chips are spanking Intel chips and 9 powerPC chips!
  • MacaholicMacaholic 1 Infinite Loop
    edited November 2005
    The funny thing is that 2 AMD chips are spanking Intel chips and 9 powerPC chips!

That will soon change my friend. It has more to do with the point values and units being served to Macs. The other shoe is about to drop! Please make a note of it. :thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    CALLING ALLL AMD'S CALLING ALL AMD'S........................

This Just in!

Freaking Team Power PC has jumped into the lead over the holiday putting team AMD in 2nd place. We are now on red alert on getting new AMD folders for SM_Team_AMD! Anyone and everyone please donate a CPU for the cause of not letting POWER PC be victorious...

and in other news........

Intel still is in 3rd :)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    CALLING ALLL AMD'S CALLING ALL AMD'S........................

This Just in!

Freaking Team Power PC has jumped into the lead over the holiday putting team AMD in 2nd place. We are now on red alert on getting new AMD folders for SM_Team_AMD! Anyone and everyone please donate a CPU for the cause of not letting POWER PC be victorious...

and in other news........

Intel still is in 3rd :)

Mac? On top? I must have awoken in bazarro-world. :scratch:
    edited November 2005

It's all about TEAMWORK! ;D

Teamwork.gif
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    hahah welcome to the avalanche :rarr:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2005
    That does it - Prof is going Mac from here on out. :mullet:

The Intel and AMD gang should hang their heads in shame. :shakehead
    edited November 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    That does it - Prof is going Mac from here on out. :mullet:

The Intel and AMD gang should hang their heads in shame. :shakehead

Yipppeeee! Let's grow! :thumbsup:

Chia%20Mac.jpg
    edited November 2005
    Macaholic wrote:
    Yipppeeee! Let's grow! :thumbsup:

Chia%20Mac.jpg
    I hope that's ivy - I'm allergic to most grasses. :p
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Yay for dropping another 3 places because of the SM_TEAM_ groups :shakehead
    edited December 2005
    Enverex, you'll rise as high as you make up your mind to. You and I both know that. :)
    edited December 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Enverex, you'll rise as high as you make up your mind to. You and I both know that. :)

Not true. Unlike the "worshipped ones" I don't have access to buldings worth of machines, just my home PCs.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    I used to Borg machines at CompUSA and Best Buy. Rarely did they ever finish a WU, though :(
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2005
    Enverex wrote:
    Not true. Unlike the "worshipped ones" I don't have access to buldings worth of machines, just my home PCs.

That is all it takes.....................just home PC's. :)

Precisely what we have..............just home PC's. :)

Which goes to show anyone can do it without Borgs. :thumbsup:
    edited December 2005
    True, but I don't see people constantly raving and going on about Bob and his single home PC now do you.
    edited December 2005
    Enverex wrote:
    True, but I don't see people constantly raving and going on about Bob and his single home PC now do you.
    Happens all the time. ;)
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Enverex

I have seen this issue raised by you in another thread as well :(

I think it boils down to the reason why each one of us fold. I'm not a shrink, so far be it for me to try and analyze peoples motives for folding. I think it's safe to say though, that we all striving for a common goal and hopefully, one day we will reap the fruits of that, by finding a cure for some of the ailments that claim millions of lives a year.

For those that fold for reasons other than that, then maybe one or two PC's aint ganna do it for them.

I'm really chuffed to see you have resumed folding under your old sig: Nightshade 737 with what has to be a very impressive rig, going by the specs.

I like to believe your one PC will make a hellovu difference and the fact that you fold, tells me you believe that too.
    Just remember to keep looking at the bigger picture and if some names do get mentioned more than others, well at times, I like to think they have earned that privilege too.
    edited December 2005
    I'm not bothered about my crappy output or that I'm never going to reach the top 100 (hell, I couldn't do it when F@H first came out and there were only a few of us folding, I have no chance now) I mean if you look at the amount of replies to Joe bloggs and his 2000 point milestone, no replies and no-ones bothered. But see Mr Amazing and his 8000 PCs and he has damn near the entire forum posting in his milestone thread, but it's just such a fanfare is made for those that have extreme levels of production and it just... meh. I can't explain myself so I'm just going to shut up.
    edited December 2005
    dragonV8 wrote:
    That is all it takes.....................just home PC's. :)

Precisely what we have..............just home PC's. :)

Which goes to show anyone can do it without Borgs. :thumbsup:

Ok, so you get effort points as they are all your own machines and you front the electric bill, but that isn't really what I was talking about.