Can anybody here, please, teach me how to make a traching number page on my website?

edited October 2005 in Internet & Media
Hi there,

Can anybody here, please, teach me how to make a traching number page on my website? I want something like this: Customer X makes an order and gets a tracking number from my company. So, he will visit my company website and access the page called " Tracking number" or "Tracking order", the one that I don't know how to make it. On that page there is a form, where he writes his tracking number, and also a "Track your order" button. I need two options when pressing the "Track your order button":
1. if he writes a wrong tracking number (not the one that he got from my company) the result will be a page with something like: "We are sorry but we don't have an order with the provided information"
2. if he writes the right tracking number, the result will be a uniq page, personalized for customer X, with something like: your order it's on its way to you... your address is:.... Your order contains:....
And I want all these things to work with multiple customers, like customer X, customer Y, customer Z, each of them with their own, uniq tracking numbers and confirmation result pages.
Thanks a lot in advance and I really hope that somebody here will be so kind to help me solve this problem.

Justme