SM_Team_PowerPC User's & Current Stat's

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited November 2005 in Folding@Home
If you are folding for SM_Team_PowerPC and your name is not on this list. Send me a PM so I can get you added!

Current Score

SM_Team_ PowerPC!

*Primesuspect

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    omg we're so gonna bring it :rarr:

RALLY TEAM POWERPC!

*echoes

Hello? Anybody out there? ;D

Well, with my lowly 1.7ghz G5, we may be a bit slow out of the gate, and since Apple is eventually transitioning to Intel, I guess we're a dying breed, but damnit the PowerPC is a nice chip anyway! :p
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    RALLY TEAM POWERPC!
    *echoes

Did you check the Device Manager for a bad driver for the sound card??? That could be the source of the echo!!! ;D
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited October 2005

RALLY TEAM POWERPC!

*echoes

Hello? Anybody out there? ;D

Well, with my lowly 1.7ghz G5, we may be a bit slow out of the gate, and since Apple is eventually transitioning to Intel, I guess we're a dying breed, but damnit the PowerPC is a nice chip anyway! :p
    ppc was never cost effective.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    If I can get Linux working on my dual 604e's we'll discuss it ;).

-drasnor :fold:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Team PCPower with it's still 1 CPU folding seems to be falling bahind with not even 500 points to date. Lets get more PowerPC's folding :)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2005

RALLY TEAM POWERPC!...
    I get this mental image of John Belushi in Animal House charging out the door to take the fight to Dean Wormer, with the rest of Delta House sitting glumly in the frat house. :vimp:

I admire your spirit, though. :thumbsup::fold:
    edited November 2005
    well Power PC is pushing 9 CPU's now with 1 member noted. Post in this thread Or PM me so i can add your name!
    edited November 2005
    I swear it's not me! I only have 1 cpu! :D
    edited November 2005
    I think somone has posted a Power PC farm and is breaking the rules of what this entire thing is for!

I have a good Idea of who it is also! and if your reading this and you r him you need to back off so you only have 2 cpu's folding under Power PC
    edited November 2005
    Yeah, farming is sort of against the spirit of the subteams. Whoever it is, by all means continue folding for 93, but under your own username! :D

But hey, keep 2 cpus going for little ol' Team Power PC! :rarr:
  • MacaholicMacaholic 1 Infinite Loop
    edited November 2005
    I swear it's not me! I only have 1 cpu! :D

Yeah! Gotta believe the man with a nick of primesuspect! ;) So, is it 1 to 3 CPUs or 1 to 3 machines? I MAY have inadvertently misinformed those helpful folks at the nearby Apple Stores when they were kind enough to "loan" the AUG Ambassador a couple of those new fangled QUAD G5s. My bad! :D
    edited November 2005
    Hey, I'm all for it - if a quad CPU machine is folding for the team, you can't consider that a 'farm' by any means - that's only one machine! :rarr:

Sorry Teams Intel and AMD - hopefully you can get more quad-cpu users folding for you ;D
    edited November 2005
    Quad Core systems are not farms... a Quad core set up is all good! and we appricate your running for Power PC, but we would like to keep it 1 to 3 CPU's per person in your case we can make the exception of 4 considering it is a quad core!

I mean if I wanted to and pushed it hard I could get maybe 127 Dual Proc pent 4's going to team Intel. but it isn't the point. We started this project for members who don't have a chance at getting in the top 10 of team SM but with there CPU's combined can make a team effort. You know what I mean?
    edited November 2005
    I added a dual 2ghz G5 today :D

It is probably going to be a temporary addition to the team, but while she's on my bench, she folds for Team PowerPC :rarr:

That's my limit of 2 machines for now. So I have 5.8ghz of PowerPC folding for team 93 until further notice :)
    edited November 2005
    Awesome news! Prime :)
  • MacaholicMacaholic 1 Infinite Loop
    edited November 2005
    Give me a P! Give me another P! Give me a C! What's that spell?! Well, it really doesn't spell a word, mind you, but it does stir one's team spirit! Go Team PowahPC! ;D