• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I think the best things to look at would be the obvious things:

Memtest
    Power Supply
    Bulging/Leaky Caps on the Mobo
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2005
    Yeah if you can test each part it would help the staff out a lot.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Due to school constraints it's going to have to wait until the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm going to have to ask my friends to borrow a single SocketA board though since all mine are duallies ;).

-drasnor :fold:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited January 2006
    Back to the top!

I started looking to see if SM31 had started up yet, didn't really expect it so soon. I came across some idle SMX rigs, maybe they are down or just need to be checked. Mudd originally posted this in Nov. SM28,29 haven't been running all that long, neither has uploaded a wu since Christmas.

All Hosts, PLEASE check your rigs.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    SM31 just got put in the mail, which is my fault.

A couple of the rigs have hardware problems which we're working on. The others are another story...
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited January 2006
    Prof, I really didn't expect SM 31 to be out so soon, it was more like curiosity on my part. (and also checking how close Bothered was to finally making page 1.) Hardware issues happen. It was the status of the "others" I was questioning.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    so...where's 31?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    All the parts have been received, as of this week. Gnome indicates that he will have the system up this weekend.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    Gnome had his long-planned trip to Lancaster, PA over the past couple weeks. Even though he's limited to icky dialup he has PM'd me just about every day with one question or another about the rig. I can promise you that his level of enthusiasm is quite high. (From the spelling and grammar in the PM's, I'd say that all of him is quite high... :vimp: )

As QCH said, Gnome will be back this weekend and has told me that he's rarin' to go. :D