Icrontic has put up a redirect message for our lost folders!

edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
Aranyic and Tex and them over at Icrontic have posted up a message over at their site for all our lost folders with a link directly to this forum.:celebrate

Hopefully this will get our 2 lost ICx boxen listed back in the fold, along with anyone else folding for us that hasn't heard of the move. This was darn nice of those people and shows the caliber of folks that they have working to get Icrontic going again.:cool:

Here's the post.

And for those too lazy to click the link;) :
Attention all former members of the Icrontic Folding team.

The Icrontic Folding Team 93 has moved to a new site. At this time Icrontic will no longer have a Folding Team. However the staff wishes the best of luck to the former team and we want to make sure any lost sheep find their way to their new site. Those interested in folding but who did not formerly fold should consider visiting them. Best of luck to all those involved.

Their new home is located at :

http://www.short-media.com/forum/fo...p?s=&forumid=14

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    That's great of them to do that when they didn't have to, cheers for the icrontic boys, damn classy.:cool:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    You have to be a member to get to a lot of their forums including this one. The link gives promts you to log in.

Shenlong and IC10 have been down for over a week. Both show 0 points for the week. Does anyone know where he is?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Pete's at boot camp! Go Navy! :D
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited June 2003
    I hope all the IC/SM folders find their way home. :)

Best of luck gathering in the herd guys! :D
    edited June 2003
    Oh ok I didnt know he was at boot camp.

Searched google for Wahoogie and found this:

http://www.geocities.com/georules/aaronpics/

Aaron King Serran Wrapped to the couch.

Emailed him at both email addy's at the bottom of that page.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Yea, he is sticking out the good ol' bootcamp, I forgot he was going until Thrax mentioned it. We had been talking in the irc channel for some time now, since I was going to join the air force and he was trying to lean me towards the navy.
    edited June 2003
    Yeah he tried that with me even tho I am set for college.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Marc, as I was sending out my welcome PMs to new members, I stumbled across one with the name avatar as Wahoogie had ;) I think we have a name changer there and I've inquired about his identity in the PM. We shall see whether it is him or not as soon as the person replies :)

/me tips hat to Icrontic
    edited June 2003
    I wondered about that but wasnt sure if it was actually the same av or not.

Shenlong turned in a WU. Does anyone know now long bootcamp was?
    edited June 2003
    The person I believe to formerly be Wahoogie is named Tawcan. My message tracking says he read my message, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited June 2003
    General Keebler said
    The person I believe to formerly be Wahoogie is named Tawcan. My message tracking says he read my message, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.
    I'm pretty sure Tawcan was a registered user on the old icrontic and I don't think that is the same avatar that wahoogie used.
    edited June 2003
    MrBill said
    General Keebler said
    I'm pretty sure Tawcan was a registered user on the old icrontic and I don't think that is the same avatar that wahoogie used.
    I'm beginning to think I was wrong in that assumption as well, but I'm still 90% postive that is the same avatar.
  • BuiesCreek847BuiesCreek847 In a van, down by the river, NC Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    There's a fellow who goes by the username "Tawcan" (Bob) who now Folds for SystemCooling.com. ;)
    edited June 2003
    Well.... tell 'im to give Wahoogie his avatar back :p hehe...
    edited June 2003
    Oh yes he did post in here about his new team or something.

/me looks for links.

http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317