Computer Guts for Sale

DarkerSavantDarkerSavant Clovis, NM
edited November 2005 in Trading Post
This is my first post here in Short-Media. My friend recommended I sell here.

I am looking to get a certian mother board and since I'll have to start over from scratch OC'ing it I'm going to start with all new parts even though there the mostly the same ones I'm getting.

I would like to sell them as one. Memory, mobo, and processor. It is a very very stable overclock and all that should be needed to use it is to load my preset bios settings and change them for your hard drive configurations. And it's good to go.

It is these parts
Mobo:
DFI LanParty NF4 UT-D
Processor:
AMD 64 Winchester Core 3200+
Memory:
Kingston HyperX 1GB Dual Channel Kit

It is Over Clocked from AMD 64 3200+ 2.0 Ghz (stock speed) to equal an AMD 64 4000+ 2.4 Ghz.
Thats worth $350-400 alone. Stock cooling and it only raised 5 degrees celsius at peek loads. If you know OC'ing to get that result takes alot of work and patience in setting up the bios.
My asking price is about $550 O.B.O. All parts are only 6 months old.
Thanks for checking out my sale! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited November 2005
    Would you part it out?
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    First, so you don't think I'm trashing or anything, look in my sig. I think your board is just fine and would seriously recomend just getting a new CPU and memory. The newer core CPU's have much better memory controllers and as a result OC much better. Memory selection on these boards is also very critical as far as OC'ing goes as is PSU selection for all NF4 boards. You can also leave a lot of bios settings on "Auto" when overclocking if you don't care to mess with them and get the last little squeeze out of it.

Just a thought. ;)

PS
    You may also want to provide some "Heatware" ratings and/or Ebay feedback since you are new here and no one knows you. Good luck!
  • DarkerSavantDarkerSavant Clovis, NM
    edited November 2005
    I may consider parting it out. Which part are you interested in?
    I don't have a sellers E-bay but I do have a buyers rating. And I have a heatware.com account No history there either. How do you suggest I add those to my signature?
    Also the board I want is the new.
    ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe