FYI: Added to the team

SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
edited September 2003 in Folding@Home
Just added another Athlon XP 2000+ rig to my folding yarn, and I've just built my computer illiterate mum a brand new system, so we've now got an XP 2800+ running 24/7 for the team aswell.

Over and out.

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Excellent additions :cool:
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited September 2003
    That should provide you a nice little boost Spinner. :)

It's probably a UK thing, but I have to ask: What is a "folding yarn"? :confused:

YARN:
    1) A continuous strand of twisted threads of natural or synthetic material, such as wool or nylon, used in weaving or knitting.

2) A long, often elaborate narrative of real or fictitious adventures; an entertaining tale.
  • Al_CapownAl_Capown Indiana
    edited September 2003
    nice... i'm working on building a p4c system and getting a nice 3.5 ghz folding for us.
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited September 2003
    MrBill said

It's probably a UK thing, but I have to ask: What is a "folding yarn"? :confused:

YARN:
    1) A continuous strand of twisted threads of natural or synthetic material, such as wool or nylon, used in weaving or knitting.

2) A long, often elaborate narrative of real or fictitious adventures; an entertaining tale.

It's actually probably just a Spinner thing, However I would say '2)' fits the my intentional meaning the best, using it as an analogy for team #93.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited September 2003
    Spinner said
    MrBill said

YARN:

It's actually probably just a Spinner thing, However I would say '2)' fits the my intentional meaning the best, using it as an analogy for team #93.

LOL! Ok. :D
  • edited September 2003
    Congrats on the additions, Spinner! That should help the point production both for you and the team.:thumbsup: