Signature Test thread for F@H Team 93

Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own wayNaples, FL Icrontian
edited September 2003 in Folding@Home
Sig Test, jdii1215-- the Team site did say to make sure no forum problems. This is also a starting time-stamped benchmark so I can see how far off my guesses are as to weekly production(ATM, if I get lots of Tinkers will be in the 700-1K range, if not then 900-1300 per week until P4 upgrade, then we will see how the Linux Beta client can do with a TRUE SMP P4 chip and RAM of PC2700 speed). Since I started again, the machines have gened about 160 points of actual throughput, some unfinished work not shown yet, but both are stable and not overclocked at all. Expect daily jumps, typically I am getting ~40-70 point WUs now. :)

When I have funds for RAM and a better P4 the P4 box will be upgraded, circa a month or two. No motherboard funds right now, sorry. :(

John.

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2003
    Looking good, John!

We're glad you're Folding with us. I look forward to congratulating you on your first milestone - from the looks of your score, that won't be too far off.

Team 93 Thanks You!

:thumbsup::fold:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    :clap::clap:

/me overuses that smiley ;)

Glad to see you joined. BTW, if you feel like displaying a name other than jdii1215, you can do that easily with the sig generator.

(oh, and my sig >> yours) ;)