Congrats and Thanks to BDR

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2003 in Folding@Home
BDR:

I just want to say congratulations on your monster folding performance and THANK YOU for coming back to Team 93.

Folks, our resident Fem Folder is gonna be one of the top 10 before you can blink.

Wow, the top 10 sure has changed a lot in the past few months, hasn't it? :)

:thumbsup:

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2003
    Yeah, she sure is tearing it up.

It's good to see all of our new recruits. Remember, while a killer Folding farm like BDR's really racks up the points, even those with more modest computing power can make a valuable contribution. That old Athlon 850 can still put up some work units (I know - I've got one which has generated about 40 WU's in roughly two months time).

But she is wreaking havoc throughout the standings!

:wave::fold: er's
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Thanks guys. :)

But profdlp is right. It takes a _team_ to excel.

Kudos to teh Team!

:fold:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2003
    WTG BDR. The top 10 is gonna change once UVJVS_Lab starts again and BDR moves up.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    profdlp said
    Remember, while a killer Folding farm like BDR's really racks up the points, even those with more modest computing power can make a valuable contribution.:wave::fold: er's

Absolutely, every Team 93 member deserves thanks and praise for their effort whether it be 1 part-time rig or a lab full of computers. You are all ace's in my books. :respect:
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited September 2003
    :thumbsup: Great stuff BDR.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    good job BDR, I've tried to add machines and get you off my threats list, but it's just not enough! Must search for more power...... hehe, fold on everyone! :)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    i hope i can make the top 10 with such competition on my arse
    but good going bdr!!