Leonardo

The-Lone-ReaperThe-Lone-Reaper Pueblo, CO/Butte, MT
edited March 2009 in Trading Post
Leonardo bought a couple of Windows discs from me and the deal went down just like we had agreed upon. He was very thorough in our dealings.
Ryan

Comments

• lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited February 2006
    Thumbs up to Leonardo from me as well.

I bought a Zalman 7000B-Alcu HSF from him. It was received well packaged and just as described. Leo's was very helpful and polite. He followed up with me on several occasions, and is a very caring seller. Couldn't be happier with the transaction.

Thanks! :cheers:
  • edited March 2006
    And another thumbs up for Leo here too. I bought a Zalman CPNS7700Cu from him and it looks like new and with all the parts. It was well packed too. I definitely would buy from Leo again (and I did too, just today :D ). :thumbsup:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited April 2006
    A bump to the top for Leo,
    Just bought a motherboard from him. Fast, well packed, great communication. Now I'm waiting to see what he sells next.:thumbsup:
  • Buddha16Buddha16 Austin, Tx Member
    edited April 2006
    Well I give him three thumbs up, i bought a tt big typhoon and before i had a chance to finish the paypal transaction it was at my door. Packaging was superb and he's very helpful. I too cannot wait to need something he's selling.:Rocker:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Bought a radeon 9500 pro flashed to 9700 pro . GREAT trader I love this man! :hitit2: ( BIG TIME JUST KIDDING~!!! ) But seriously packeage really well and great shipping! 3 days from ALASKA!
  • MissilemanMissileman Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    I gotta thank Leo for one of the smoothes transactions ever. I bought an ATI X1950 Pro from him. He mailed Monday as he promised. I received it on Thursday. Everything was packed very securely and it arrived in good condition. Considering that you couldn't go much farther and stay in North America (Alaska to Florida) I think it was great.

Big Thumbs up for Leo :thumbup
    edited March 2007
    sold my dell lappy great trader, this is one of the few elite ones amung us!
  • AuthorityActionAuthorityAction Missouri Member
    edited March 2007
    Sold him a 160 GB hard drive, great trader and smooth transaction!
    edited February 2008
    Sold him a 7600gt and a Zalman cooling fan seperate times. Always a pleasure to deal with Leo
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Yet another 2 tumbs up for Leonardo!!! I just got a 9800 GT from him and it was here in just 1 day from Alaska! (how did he do that?) Everything went smooth and the packing was superb!!!

Excellent trader++++++++
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    Awesome trader. Was prompt and communicated well the entire way! Packages arrived unscathed and as promised. Shipped Monday, arrived today in Maryland (FROM ALASKA NO LESS!)

Anyone who gets a chance should trade with him!