Venz_Dirge Makes 4K Squirm

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited November 2005 in Milestones
It looks like Venz_Dirge is going to win the coveted BWA soon. In the meantime, he has 4,000 points in rapid time.

Good job, teammate!

:fold::fold: :wow2: :fold::fold:

Comments

• edited November 2005
    Great Work. Your well on your way to the BWA! :thumbsup:

bikerboy
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Some good folding going on in these parts, keep up the good work!
  • Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited November 2005
    Thanks Guys,

You know they say a watched kettle is slow to boil, well since I got my first process going I had been watching my stats pretty close, at times it seemed frustrating that I could'nt get a more consistant score per day, but then I kicked in a couple more machines at work, That helped a little, but with the wide range of power these machines have (and amount they are being used) it's still hard to predict.

I was out of town with no (gasp) net access for the last 5 days, I came back to one machine having been shut down...it's a mac still haveing figured out how to get this to auto start when it boots and remain hidden for this one yet.

and anouther with a memory error, but to be fair the machine was assigned a short term project with a known buggy application which was proabaly the cause.
    I belive my laptop has a BIG WU waiting in the que when I get to plug it in to Gore's superhighway but that may be anouther day.

it still was surprising to me to find my score nearly ..if not in fact doubled.
    I'll have to stop looking everyday ;)

anyhow thanks for the encouragement scores are fun the cause is what keeps me going.

be well and fold on my friends.