When will the next SM Rig roll out? 31? 32?

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited December 2005 in Folding@Home
I was just wondering when the Next beyond awesome SM Rig will be making its way out to the world. Not to be impatient, but I’m just dying for another chance to host one of those bad boys :)

Also Prof... I have some extra parts I can send your way, I think I have said this few times, just let me know what you need exactly and I will send what I got :)

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2005
    If you guys knew how full my test bench was right now you'd probably freak. :D

I'm out of town the rest of the week for Thanksgiving, but don't be too surprised if there is an announcement soon after that. :cool:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    good to hear :) You can add my name to the lists every time :)
  • Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited November 2005
    I have a few open ports on routers here at my work as well, if needed.

I may also have a few items for a machine, none of it great but maybe that piece needed for a system to get going? I dunno....( a list of what is needed would be helpfull)

I really need to take inventory of what all I have...I may acually have enough to make anouther machine on my own....hmmmm
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Patience Young Padwan!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2005
    Venz Dirge wrote:
    ...I may also have a few items for a machine, none of it great but maybe that piece needed for a system to get going? I dunno....( a list of what is needed would be helpfull)
    Look no farther than my sig. :)
    I really need to take inventory of what all I have...I may acually have enough to make anouther machine on my own....hmmmm
    We love that, too. The whole point of the SMx Project is to get people to put their idle computer parts to work. Anyone who can do that by themselves is encouraged to go for it. :)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    If you guys knew how full my test bench was right now you'd probably freak. :D

I'm out of town the rest of the week for Thanksgiving, but don't be too surprised if there is an announcement soon after that. :cool:

um it is almost Christmas! :) we are egar beavers to be apart of the SMX Build team:)