about 8-10 days until JonsHandbrake takes #1

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited November 2005 in Folding@Home
Well when I first got here the ultimate number 1 player for team SM folding was csimon but now we have a new and upcoming player! JonsHandbrake with his huge personal folding farm has scaled the ladder to get to currently #3, and now are looking to be our new leader for Team SM, in less than 10 days! Raking in 9000+ points per day, they are not a force to mess with! We appreciate all you do, and keep it up, maybe we can see you daily number jump to 15K?

By no means is csimon being dethroned with 2 Million points, he is still the first to cross that mark for Short Media, We will always look to csimon for folding advice and will one day hope his reign over Short media will come back, but now we must look to the new power of :o JonsHandbrake :o

Congrats to all the top 10 Folders who help keep this team going! You guys are a great inspiration to the rest of us, we can only hope to be among your ranking soon :)

Comments

• edited November 2005
    Congratulations on your folding power, Jon and Sally. :thumbsup:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Well the day had to come eventually, but yes, csimon will always be the pharaoh :csimon:

I only wish it had been me instead of those darned aussies ;)

:ausflag:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I don't mind at all ...I knew the day would come eventually that someone would take over the first rank and I think Jon and Sally more than deserve it. I am happy to be the first to accomplish 2m and 2.5m points.
    Heck at the rate everyone in the top ten are coming up I will be lucky to keep a spot up in there along with them here shortly!

Good luck Jon and Sally! :smokin:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Everyone gets tired of leading... it's always easier to draft behind the front runners...

for now.... but one day........

one day..... I will be the SM pharaoh!!!!
    :kneel:

oh... and congrats on the upcoming position changes....
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    one day..... I will be the SM pharaoh!!!!

...oh king and pharoah are already taken! ;D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    What's that everyone else keeps seeing in their rear view mirror, just before blazing past them..? Yep, that'l be Jon and Sally ;D

It's an incredible achievement and a massively dedicated commitment that is so awesome :D

Thanks you two crazy Aussies :D:mullet::fold:
  • Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited November 2005
    wow, I have'nt been around nearly long enough to wrap my head around that many points, but I can grasp a great cause helped. Congrats and keep up the good work.

oh is it to late to reserve the title of czar? I'm aiming to convert a few screen saver modes to CLI , and as I'm allways tasked with helping folks with their computer woes around the holidays am going to begin getting permission to add systems I work on to teams cause, maybe all that, a year or two...and Aussies suffering a major month or two long blackout will help me in my quest. :rolleyes:

::rubs hands together in quasi evil fashion:: Czar...yes CZAR muwhahahahah