The 100K Plaque Hall Of Fame

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited July 2006 in Folding@Home
Since we have just turned over a new leaf and are now on Page Three, it would seem a good time to post a permanent link to all of our Team 93 Plaque recipients.

We appreciate each and every person who has donated to the F@H research effort. That includes all the members of other teams as well. The 100,000 Point Plaque Of Honor is our way of acknowledging those who stand out as the best of the best - Team 93's elite! :respect:

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2005
    Here are the first fifty:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18380&d=1133463310
    edited December 2005
    And fifty-one through one hundred:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18381&d=1133463368
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    yeah! I'm 100 of 100 :) I actually feel good about hitting this mark. It is exciting also to see over 100 guys here at Team 93 having 100K or more!
  • rc1974rc1974 Grand Junction, CO
    edited December 2005
    I'd like to be in the Top 100 someday, but I keep getting plagued with low point WU's :(

At the current rate, since I started folding more, I stand to hover at around #120 even a year from now. Before that I would shoot up in rank, same amount of machines, running the same amount of time, with the same client.

Anyhow- Congrats to those that are in the Top 100 :thumbsup:
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited December 2005
    Two more to add prof, Armogeddon00 and, wait for it,,,,,,yes BOTHERED!!!!! :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2005
    bothered wrote:
    Two more to add prof, Armogeddon00 and, wait for it,,,,,,yes BOTHERED!!!!! :thumbsup:

Top effort to you both, guys. :thumbsup:

bothered, it sure has been a long uphill battle for you. Glad you got there and ALMOST in the top 100. :cheers:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    rc1974 wrote:
    I'd like to be in the Top 100 someday, but I keep getting plagued with low point WU's :(

At the current rate, since I started folding more, I stand to hover at around #120 even a year from now. Before that I would shoot up in rank, same amount of machines, running the same amount of time, with the same client.

Anyhow- Congrats to those that are in the Top 100 :thumbsup:
    what cpu are you folding with?
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited December 2005
    it took me FOREVER to get like 500 points, but i squeezed them in before december started :D
    edited December 2005
    bothered wrote:
    I'm still catching up from my downtime over Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to get there by Christmas. If not, it might be as long as May... :o
    edited December 2005
    bothered wrote:
    Done! :D
  • KhaosKhaos New Hampshire
    edited December 2005
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=21816

:D:D:D:D

So... I have been able to quadruple my production, but it's still nowhere near what it's going to be. Right now I have 3 out of 45 3.0Ghz P4's folding... I discovered that I don't have administration rights on any of the new PC's outside of my department. That should come with time. >.<
    edited January 2006
    And now, Page Three!

attachment.php?attachmentid=21853&stc=1&d=1164821508
  • rc1974rc1974 Grand Junction, CO
    edited April 2006
    csimon wrote:
    what cpu are you folding with?

sorry for the great length in replying... 4 months. I should pay attention to Short-Media more often.

I am running the following: Athlong 64 3400+, Athlon 64 3200+, and an Athlon XP 2600+.

It's now April and I seem to be getting better WU's, but back when I made the original post, I seemed to be getting many low point WU's and my average daily went down. This was even with running the -advmethods tag. I've never ran all of my machines 24-7 the entire time I've been participating in folding.

I'll make 100,000 points, no problem. However, making the Top 100 will be a big problem. The highest I was at was 108, now at I think I'm at 136. I believe it was those 600 pointers that made my average PPD higher last year, but I have not seen any of those in a while.

thanks,

-rc1974
    edited April 2006
    Good to hear from you, rc1974. :)

If you set the program to go for the WU's without deadlines they will fly right through those AMD machines. :rockon:
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Uhh, I think i've been lost from the #2 plack.......
    I know I saw my moniker on there.. I think..
    edited July 2006
    Hawk wrote:
    Uhh, I think i've been lost from the #2 plack.......
    I know I saw my moniker on there.. I think..
    Check out Page Three. :cheers:
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Thank You Sir prof... My soul has been replentished...
    edited July 2006
    Prof is my name and soul replenishment is my game. :ninja:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    I forgot about the "Followers of the Folding Pharoah" part!:honoes:

Quite a nice touch I must say!!! :csimon: