One more question... (Re: Connecting the MB)

edited December 2005 in Hardware
I'll start by mentioning to you all that it was a friend who had built my computer for me; I had absolutely nothing to do with it, which I completely regret now. :(

Anyway, are there any websites that go into detail as to how you're suppose to connect all of the cables to your motherboard? I've seemed to have figured out where a good amount of the cables go, but there are a few that the manual just doesn't get too detailed about.

I'm not the brightest person in the world when it comes to computers, so the more detailed the site is, the better.

Actually, a site that contains pictures of the cables and what-not, in order to really help me figure out what is what - because I'm honestly not too familiar with any names of any of the cords attached - would be perfect.

I really appreciate the help, so once again, thanks :)

-Anthony

Comments

• edited December 2005
    So far I've found this (let me know what you guys think about it):

http://www.mysuperpc.com/build/pc_msi_k8n_neo_install_firewire_usb20.shtml

Haven't fully read it yet, but it has pictures, so I'll give it a go for now ;D
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    The site seems pretty good. Go with that.
  • edited December 2005
    Yea', it actually was really helpful. I have everything up and running but have encountered a few minor problems. I'll just call the manufacturer and see if they can guide me through it step-by-step.

Thanks,
    -Anthony
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited December 2005
    let us know what the problems are, even though this is a forum, you'll probably get answers faster than calling the manufacturer lol
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2005
    Armo wrote:
    let us know what the problems are, even though this is a forum, you'll probably get answers faster than calling the manufacturer lol
    Absolutely. :)

You won't get put on hold and have to listen to crummy music, either. :p