New to CSS, and very lost...

FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
edited January 2006 in Internet & Media
So I've been toying with some blog style web templates that are CSS and php files, and it seems like it would be real easy to work with, if only I had any idea wtf I am doing...

I really only know basic HTML, so personally I would rather use a gui app like Dreamweaver or Frontpage to do the design work, then do it in code. And I can only seem to edit the code manually with those apps.

I'm pretty happy with the template I am working with, but I just want to modify a few things like font color and and have link bars I can just easily mouse onto the site.

I am currently working with a styles.css and an index.php file. As far as the code goes, they are both foriegn to me. I can make out what the coed does, and imitate, or edit it... but that is way to much work, and time consuming.

Can anyone recommend a good app that can easily open these file types, and allow editing them with the mouse, rather than try and learn php?

Any help would be greatly apreciated, I've waisted a lot of time on this so far.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Dreamweaver will allow you to edit the code by mouse. There is a CSS dialogue that you can pretty much edit anything with.