cfg

Liquid81Liquid81 Westbrook,CT
edited January 2006 in Folding@Home
Sorry if this Question has been answered in the forum before. I searched but could not find my answer. How can I change the check-in time from the default 15 mins without deleting the cfg file. I am afraid if I delete the cfg file now I will lose some work. Please help me because I am scared.:sad2:

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    Are you using the Graphical client or the console?
  • Liquid81Liquid81 Westbrook,CT
    edited January 2006
    sorry I am using the 5.02 console
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    Create a shortcut to the console executable. Right-click it and left-click "Properties". Then add -configonly at the end of the stuff in the "Target" box. (Note that there is a space before the dash.) Mine looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\FAH\FAH502-Console.exe" -configonly

(The first part of yours may look different, depending on where you are running the console from.)

Save it, then run the shortcut you just made. It will let you go through all the steps again - read the questions and be careful what you answer, some of the choices will be the opposite of what they were when you first set the console up. You may have to answer "Yes" to "Change advanced options" to get to the area you want.

Save the shortcut for future use, it can be really handy when you want to make a quick adjustment to something. :):fold:
  • Liquid81Liquid81 Westbrook,CT
    edited January 2006
    THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks Prof! As always you rule.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Liquid81 wrote:
    THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks Prof! As always you rule.
    He does doesn't he? :headbange