primesuspect Destroys 2,000,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2006 in Milestones
Becoming just the 4th member of Team 93 to reach the incredible 2,000,000 point mark, our friend primesuspect is the man of the hour. Besides being one of the true leaders of both Team 93 and Short-Media, he is also a tremendous human being.

Way To Fold, old buddy! :csimon:
Superior Folding, Teammate!!!!!!!
:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Prof... you MUST have miss typed... You meant 200,000 right... Hmmmm.... He is ahead of me, isn't he..... Well, I guess it's not a typo.

2 Million, huh..... WOW. Great work Prime. Top 125 Folders in the WORLD.... (118th actually)
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited January 2006
    Awesome work prime! 2M fantastic!!

:smokin:
  • edited January 2006
    way to go!!
    :respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

thanks for your hard work a dedication!

bikerboy
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    WTF Brian ...this is a huge milestone. Congrats and hope you get many more!!!
  • Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited January 2006
    wow that iz :leet:

Great work, glad I logged on to see this before it was to old

Awesome
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited January 2006
    Couldn't have said it any better, so i'll just copy what Prof said.. Becoming just the 4th member of Team 93 to reach the incredible 2,000,000 point mark, our friend primesuspect is the man of the hour. Besides being one of the true leaders of both Team 93 and Short-Media, he is also a tremendous human being.

Way To Fold Brian!

I only have 1907472 points to catch up, so watch your back!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Congrats, Brian. :)
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2006
    Magnificent milestone Brian. :smiles:

w00t for 2 Mill. :thumbsup:

Way to F:fold:LD. :smokin:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    What an accomplishment. Mere mortals such as myself can only dream of two meelyon dollars, er, points.
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Congrats on a HUGE milestone!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    :eek2: oh wow. I had no idea :eek3:

Thanks, everyone! And thanks to all of my clients who allow folding to be running on their machines :) the name "primesuspect" in the folding stats is much, much larger than just little old me. It represents the collective effort of several small businesses in the metro detroit, MI area :thumbsup:
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited January 2006
    Awesome!! Congratulations :cheers:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited January 2006
    Detroit-

Home of the Lions,
    Home of the Tigers ...

Oh well, what they lack in champion cats, at least they have primesuspect folding a winner! Thanks!
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    WOW! You go Prime! Fantastic milestone! Way to go bud! bow.gif1356.gifw00t.gif
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited January 2006
    :respect: What they all said!!! Sorry I got into this late. What a milestone.:respect: 2 Million points. You have made no secret that your customers allow you to run this program for team 93 in your name - that says volumes about you as a business man. You must really treat the public with respect and dedication to earn that kind of trust. You are one of our true leaders. :thumbup Jack
  • BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    SWEET! Congrats prime.
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Awesome......Just Awesome:wow: :respect::respect::respect::respect:

Theres nothing suspect about 2 million points

Congrats on a HUGE milestone Prime :thumbsup:
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited January 2006
    Thanks mate :thumbsup: