Nero 7 problems?

DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
edited January 2006 in Hardware
Anyone else had problems burning with this? I was getting a ton of "could not perform end of track" and "could not perform DAO".

Comments

• QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited January 2006
    Yes, me too. However I'm downloading an update as we speak ... but it's installing a "Demo?". You might check it out. My problems were in video editting- it's having problems that 6 didn't have in the editor, almost across the board. Maybe we should link this thread to their tech support. Else, I'm almost ready to go back to 6 and cut a nasty-gram.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited January 2006
    I Use To Have That Problem With I Think 6. Ummmmm First Off Try Not To Do Anything Or Run Any Prorams In The Background While Burning And Don't "verify Data After Burn". I Think The Features Of Both 6 And 7 Are The Same (maybe A Different Interface) So May As Well Get 6 If That Doesnt Fix It For U.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    I am having no problems, but I burn TAO and uncheck the multisession checkbox-- this essentially gives me a DAO single fixed track on CDs. For DVDs, I do not know unless your device is not suported by Nero.
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited January 2006
    DanG- see attached. Check yours. Go for the updates on ALL your Nero components. My problems went away.