Forums acting strange....

tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
edited January 2006 in Community
For some reason, whenever I reply to a message, my post appears above the last persons post. So if someone posts, and I respond it shows that I posted before them which is strange. Are there any options that I may have enabled, or is something messed up.

Someone please post below and I'll respond to show you what I mean. Just put a word or a letter, or anything just so i can respond to show you what I mean.

here is an example of a reply i made where it was putting me above the person before me. http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41747

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    The clock has developed an affinity for jumping forward by an hour, then correcting itself at the stroke of midnight, EST. Anything you posted between 11:00pm and midnight will have an incorrect time stamp on it.

For instance, a post made at 11:30pm would have a time stamp of 12:30am. A post made at 12:15am would have the correct time stamp but would be inserted before the (mismarked) 12:30am post, even though it was made 45 minutes later.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited January 2006
    Ok I think i figured it out....this is a test

thanks prof
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    I shall have a word with our server gurus about this. It's just plain wierd.