tcith Overwhelms 1,750,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2006 in Milestones
Celebrating Australia Day in style, our teammate tcith has reminded us once again that he is truly one of Team 93's elite members.

Awesome Folding, buddy! :clap:

All Hail The Mighty tcith!!!!!!!
attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    WTF tcith!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Holy cow... A great guy with a great milestone... Have a GREAT Aussie Day!!!
    :smokin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited January 2006
    What a wonderful crew of Australians we have.

But wow, Tcith, with this announcement- today is YOUR day too-

Congratulations and Thanks! :thumbsup:
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Incredible achievement mate!!!

We stand in your shadow. :respect::respect::respect::respect: That's some awesome folding power you have there :smokin:

See you at 2 mil in the not too distant future :thumbsup:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Whoa dude! Breathing down the neck of 2mil! Not too shabby keep it up! :woowoo: :fold:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited January 2006
    Thanks very much guys - I know I have been quiet - the farm is in a bit of disarray at the moment (in between projects) but I am still churning away what I can.

Will still be hacking away at the work units as I can - thanks again team.

the rather quiet (and extremely busy) TCITH

:thumbup
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    tcith wrote:
    Thanks very much guys - I know I have been quiet - the farm is in a bit of disarray at the moment (in between projects) but I am still churning away what I can.

Will still be hacking away at the work units as I can - thanks again team.

the rather quiet (and extremely busy) TCITH

:thumbup

excuses excuses ...:nudge:

Hope you find a break soon!:csimon: