AMD 3200+ Venice MSI-K8N Neo4

MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
edited January 2006 in Hardware
So, I went and bought a cheap little combination to build the computer I'm currently on (my laptop, for all intents and purposes, decided to die). As is, I've managed to overclock this little gem to 2.32 ghz (10 x 232 FSB) on a stock heatsink and stock voltage (although I'm not sure on the voltage here, maybe you guys can help me out, since I don't get to set specific voltages with this stupid motherboard).

Anytime I push to 235, I have to reset the CMOS. Now, I'm not entirely sure my ram isn't causing this. It's Crucial, but I know for a fact it's not special for overclocking. I know nothing about RAM timings, so anything you can show me or tell me is news. I've included screen shots at the bottom. Anything you guys can help with, idea wise or getting just a little bit more out of this (on stock everything) would be awesome, thanks.

I guess the best thing is, under full load (F@H) this thing never gets over 41.5C.

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited January 2006
    I have the same settup as u...just a Winchester instead of a Venice. My RAM is lagging me with overclocking i'd have no doubt thats your prblem. 2320 MHz is fairly well for your settup tho.