lemonlime Carbonates 350,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited February 2006 in Milestones
He's a great guy to have around the fourms, a patron of the SMx Project, and a fine teammate as well.

Congrats on your latest big milestone, lemonlime! :woowoo:
lemonlime Is Sublime!!!!!!!
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    WoW Congrats on hitting 350 000 points lemonlime.

I'm sure your Vapochill is helping you right along there...:fold::fold::fold: :halfcog:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Another achievement of lemonlime's will be disclosed very soon. Congrats, Mike. :D
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited February 2006
    Thanks guys, more WUs to come.. that I promise :D

:smokin:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Congrats on 350K and nice article on overclocking :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Congrats on 350K and nice article on overclocking :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
    Amen!

lemonlime, it appears that the stars are lining up in your favor today. If I were you I'd buy a lottery ticket and go for the hat trick. :D