Overclocking on the 754/939 Platform - The ULTIMATE Guide

ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
edited February 2006 in Hardware
Anyone serious about PC gaming knows that the current king of CPUs is the AMD Athlon 64. The Athlon 64 platform has brought many new features to the table and with these new features comes many new overclocking challenges. Weighing in at a MAMMOTH 55 pages.....

Short-Media is EXTREMELY PROUD to present the ultimate guide to overclocking the ATHLON 64 754 and 939 platforms.

Lemonlime... this is our honour & privilege to publish this masterpiece :respect:

Right here: http://www.short-media.com/review.php?r=300

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Wow, that is massively detialed! I'd like to upgrade to A64 in a few months, and you can bet I'll get really familiar with this article by then.

Thanks LL! :respect:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited February 2006
    Gargoyle wrote:
    Wow, that is massively detialed! I'd like to upgrade to A64 in a few months, and you can bet I'll get really familiar with this article by then.

Thanks LL! :respect:

What he said!:cheers:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    I think this is awesome. I'd really like to see it indexed by a page description rather than page number so that it can be followed easier online. My printer isn't hooked up and if someone wants to skip over to a certain area it would be easier. Just a thought.

Great great work lemonlime!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2006
    csimon wrote:
    ...I'd really like to see it indexed by a page description rather than page number so that it can be followed easier online...
    That is being worked on at this very moment. :D
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited February 2006
    Thanks for the comments everyone :)
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Page index in the dropdown now added :)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Page index in the dropdown now added :)

Awesome!

I've been reading the first part, very enlightening. I keep thinking, "but wait, what about this?," and the question is answered in a couple of sentences :D

Great job LL!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    I've stuck this thread for posterity, to guide people to the GUIDE :)
This discussion has been closed.