WOW I nearly made it to the top 50!!!

SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
edited June 2006 in Milestones
I cant believe it -I turn my back for a few months and I have moved up to 56th - whats going on????:wow2:

Soon I'll be in the top 50, which means some big names have to make way!!!!:rarr:

LOL - Its good to pop in every mow and then and check up on whats going on - Sure wish I had the time to visit more often, but 2 businesses a 13 month old girl and a pregnant wife doesnt leave a chap a lot of time to visit old friends!

Keep on folding guys and gals :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    See what happens when you turn on the 'cruise control'. The miles go by without a whimper. ;) But in the end all that hard work is paying off and you are moving up to where you belong. It does seem that you have your hands full these days. So when good friends who we know have a lot going on pop in the visit is even more special! :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2006
    Nice going, Siggy - looks like you're closing in on a quarter-million points as well! :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Outstanding... sounds like you are REALLY busy in the home front and the folding front. Thanks for stopping in to say Hi. :thumbsup:
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited February 2006
    thanks guys and its great to see how well the team is doing!
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited February 2006
    Good to see you're still kicking. Still folding strong too. Good onya.:thumbsup:
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited June 2006
    lol - us aussies just keep rolling along!!!!!

:( still havent quite got there - 54th - everyone above seems to be steaming ahead - Oh well - will make it eventually
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    my harddrive is coming in tomorrow....hey speaking of folding..whatever happened to mondi?