Help system error

edited February 2006 in Hardware
my computer was restarting randomly so i turned of automatic restart so i can see error now it is sayin "bad pool header"this is every 20mins it does this plus it is a brand new comp

im using win xp
amd 64 3500
asus a8n - sli premium
1gb ram

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2006
    Look in C:\windows\ for a folder named "minidump". If there are any files in there, post the most recent one.

That problem seems to be all over the map as far as what causes it. One thing that seemed to crop up fairly regularly is a memory problem. A few passes of Memtest-86 would be worth your time. :)
  • edited February 2006
    there is 4 mini dumps heres the latest
  • edited February 2006
    its also saying these errors in the event view under application

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager (IAM) ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Service started.

this is under system

Error code 00000019, parameter1 00000020, parameter2 867f1238, parameter3 867f12d8, parameter4 0a140001.

also this Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.2.2 on the Network Card with network address (my address)

is any of that any help i think it migh have sumthing to do with internet download cos wen i download thats the time it crashes i think
    edited February 2006
    its also saying these errors in the event view under application

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager (IAM) ) cannot be found...
    Uninstall the nVidia Firewall and see if the problem disappears. :)
  • edited February 2006
    ye i think the problem is gone so far hasnt went off all day! thanx profdlp ur the best!
    edited February 2006
    Here's hoping you're still Ok. :)