little html help please.

tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
edited February 2006 in Internet & Media
I never really had a signature on here, so i decided to make a simple one with flash (which is up now), but it has a big table and I dont know how to make it smaller. As you can see there is a bit of a gap between the bottom of my post and the sig itself. I dont know any html at all, but thankfully armo helped me out last night and got this up for me. it is 400x150 pixels

this is what i have for my sig. if you see anything that i can use to make the table smaller so it doesnt take up as much space please say so. i dont know any html so im kinda lost. (i took out the <'s in front so you could see the code)

table width="401" height="151" border="0"> <cellspacing="0" >
tr>
td>
embed src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Armogeddon00/background2.swf&quot; width="400" height="150" >
/embed>
/tr>
/td>
/table>

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Seems to be working ok to me :D
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited February 2006
    yea but do you see how theres like a 2" gap between the top of my sig and the bottom of my post?

also, my folding signature with my stats stopped working. I deleted it, and generated a new one and its still not working. I even took off my new sig, put the new folding sig on, and it still didnt work. weird
    edited February 2006
    ok this is bothering me now, i have no idea why my folding signatuare isnt showing up at all. I copied/pasted it exactly, and didnt edit the code at all.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Try using the valign command, valign=top

Edit: And as of late, the system for Folding Sigs has been...well it's not working. It takes a fix of some such degree or some such stuffness.
    edited February 2006
    nope didnt fix it, thanks anyway

btw where an i supposed to put it. check the code at the top
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    tmh88 wrote:
    nope didnt fix it, thanks anyway

btw where an i supposed to put it. check the code at the top

[PHP]<table width="401" height="151" border="0">
    <tr valign="top">
    <td>
    <embed src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Armogeddon00/background2.swf&quot; width="400" height="150">
    </embed>
    </tr>
    </td>
    </table>[/PHP]

Try that.
    edited February 2006
    nope still didnt work..

any idea when the sig generator will be working?