Bluetooth Keyboard and Mice?

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited April 2006 in Hardware
I'd like to get a bluetooth enabled setup, preferrably a keyboard and mouse combo. One device with two abilities, I recall seeing a keyboard a while back with one of those trackball mice built into the keyboard which would seem pretty cool right now, especially if it were wireless ;)

Anyone know of something I might check out?

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Does anyone know of a gaming bluetooth mouse? Or at least a decent one.... ?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    The only one I know of is the Logitech MX5000. Lag and connectivity issues have made it a pretty big flop. Stay away from it.

I still think the best wireless desktop combo is the MX Duo or the MX3100 from Logitech, and they use radio.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    I think I'll stick with what I got then... maybe they'll come out with something better.
  • RichDRichD Essex, UK
    edited March 2006
    I did hear a rumour from a friend that when you use a blue tooth keyboard you still have to have a wired keyboard plugged in as windows needs the keyboard to boot and the blue tooth drivers don't kick in until the OS is up and running. Don't know how true it is or if there is a way around it but I thought I would mention it.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Well this is for a laptop so I am sure there will be no problem ;)
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited March 2006
    RWB wrote:
    I think I'll stick with what I got then... maybe they'll come out with something better.

I will personally vouch that MS hasn't.
  • edited April 2006
    Thrax wrote:
    The only one I know of is the Logitech MX5000. Lag and connectivity issues have made it a pretty big flop. Stay away from it.

I still think the best wireless desktop combo is the MX Duo or the MX3100 from Logitech, and they use radio.
  • edited April 2006
    lag and overshooting target......big time. steer clear of the logitech v270