DanG Soars To 2,000,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited March 2006 in Milestones
DanG is putting the heat on the Team 93 elite. (Hey - I'm a poet and I didn't know it :vimp: )

Spectacular Folding, teammate. You have the respect and thanks of the entire team! :rockon:
DanG Topples Two-Million!!!!!!!
:canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag: :canflag:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    WHOA there.... 2 million.... is that legal in Canada? I think not... I believe the law CLEARLY states that the user name MUST be changed to QCH2002. ;D

Awesome work Dan. :thumbsup: You are one of top folders and top guys any team could have around. Thanks for the spare CPU cycles.... keep it up, dude!!!!
    :smokin:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    I think it's appropriate to pull this one out now :D

:kneel:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    ... to boldly go where only four teammates have gone before...

Great work and dedication, DanG. I am thoroughly impressed. In fact, I'm kneeling at my desk right now. My coworkers are quite suspicious of me.
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    LOL
    Yep thats an appropriate one for the occasion Dan!
    That is some awesome folding.
    Congrats on becoming our fifth member to reach 2 Million Points :celebrate <
    Folding Groupies
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited February 2006
    :wow:

Thanks Dan for foldin' and a huge congratulations on reaching 2 mil :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2006
    I know this a bit late, however still worthy of congratulations on this magnificent milestone, Dan.

Way to F:fold:LD.:thumbsup: