Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited October 2004
    Tex wrote:
    I like it my way better

Tex

Pray tell.................what way would that be, Tex?? ;D;D

Before you reply, remember the Kiddies. :D
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited October 2004
    Haha. I actually told one of my friends about that (the only one who's actually computer literate ... Mc.Dubs if anyone remembers). I'm like, "Yeah, S-M would be a good place to check..." and he's like, "Ahhhh ... what the hell kinda forums do you visit? :wtf: "
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2004
    entropy wrote:
    Haha. I actually told one of my friends about that (the only one who's actually computer literate ... Mc.Dubs if anyone remembers)...
    Tell him to check the Milestone Forum in a few minutes. :D
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited October 2004
    I'm a little late to this thread, haha but oh well. It is very weird how close people can come together over a site. I thought it was very odd when it came time for the LAN, I couldn't believe I was going to drive 16+ hours to meet a group of people I had only known for maybe a year or so, but never talked to any. But I got to Michigan and when we went to Brians house, I felt as if I had been there my whole life. Most new places I go to, I'm very shy, but it wasn't like that. I grabbed a plate, got some food, tea, and sat down to eat and talk. I can't wait to travel back up to Michigan to meet again with the SM crew and hopefully see some new faces.

Three cheers for SM.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2004
    Clutch, that's the same feeling I got when I went to the 4th of July party. It wasn't like meeting strangers for the first time, but more like visiting old friends. I mean old friends, like the ones you've grown up with.

They know your strengths and your weaknesses, and they understand (or at least tolerate) your sense of humor. They feel for you when times are tough.

Then they kick your butt in UT. ;D

I'm hoping to be there to claim my own butt-kicking in '05. See you there, buddy! :)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    :thumbsup: y'all! ;)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    Although, at times I go without posting for long periods of time, I have to say, I'm addicted to all of you. If I don't at least come here once a day if only for .30 secs, I get cranky.

Cheers all, hope to make it to the next LAN to finally meet all of you. Especially with Mortin having passed away, really makes you think. I feel warmth when I visit here, thank you all for making it feel that way.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    TBonZ wrote:
    Cheers all, hope to make it to the next LAN to meet finally meet all of you. Especially with Mortin having passed away, really makes you think. I feel warmth when I visit here, thank you all for making it feel that way.

Yep... losing a founding father (I guess he would be a grand father since we're the offshoot of his creation...), makes you consider all the people that we probably overlook... Shorty, Prime, and Mediaman.... and the others that run the show behind the scene... the moderators, admins.....

<font size=4 color=red><b> THANK YOU </b></font>