Options

Wireless mouse for FPS games??

edited March 2006 in Hardware
Has anyone tried wireless mouses with games like Counter strike??

I got a wireless keyboard mouse combo and it sucked for counterstrike.

Comments

• leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    my mx700 works fine, there are probably better ones out now than the mx700.
  • edited February 2006
    Whats your sensitivity on CS and is the windows sensitivity in the middle or less??
    edited February 2006
    mx700 is one of the more sensitive/accurate mice on the market.
  • edited February 2006
    The Logitech G5 is supposed to be the most sensitive available, but I'm stll very happy with my MX700 as well.
  • edited February 2006
    my 0999gear2.gif is having some problems in CS. it stops at random times for like 2 seconds and that really annoy's me because it happens when i flick my mouse. Ill have to try to reinstall the drivers. I really like this mouse to.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    i have much love for my logitech mx1000 laser:thumbsup:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Never had an issue with the MX700/1000 series in FPS games. They're infinitely better than any corded mouse I've tried, and the "Lag" that some people talk about is decidedly horse ****.
  • edited February 2006
    I like the feel of the Logitech MX 610 Cordless Laser Mouse because its like the ones I got now. I dont like the feel of the "fatter" Mx's

nvm, found a review on newegg saying it isnt good for FPS and since I have my PC on all the time the battereis would die constantly

Might try the MX1000, only one at bestbuy with forward and back button thats cordless and good for gaming. I got Store credit there so thats why im looking there
    edited March 2006
    whoever wrote the review is a dumbass, you will put the mouse in the cradle to charge, and even if you don't charge the batteries, it will still last couple days of usage.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    The mouse lasts for 48 hours without a charge with constant use. Unless you don't intend to sleep, it'll be fully charged every single day.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited March 2006
    I have a MX1000, I used to have a MX700. Both brilliant. The 1000 has 11 functions that can all be set for whatever you want, ideal for FPS gaming.
  • edited March 2006
    I have the mx1000 right now but It wont let me use the pushdown scroll button as my ventrilo hotkey..:mad:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    The best wireless mouse I've ever used is the Logitech G7. I reviewed it a couple of months ago:

Logitech G7 review
  • edited March 2006
    I returning the mx 1000. Not my type. I use very very low CS sensitivity and the mx 1000 wont go lower, even with the cpl mouse fix it wont help. and the worst part is I cant use mousee3 as my ventrilo button
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited March 2006
    If you're looking for a wired mouse with two buttons and a wheel, mine is just 6.99 and it works great for Counter-Strike and Half-Life. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826178003
  • edited March 2006
    No, I already the microsoft one i posted up top
  • SquillSquill Chesterfield, Va
    edited March 2006
    aznherb36 wrote:
    my 0999gear2.gif is having some problems in CS. it stops at random times for like 2 seconds and that really annoy's me because it happens when i flick my mouse. Ill have to try to reinstall the drivers. I really like this mouse to.

Yeah I used to have the same problem with Microsoft Mice, I hate em. Ever since I switched to Logitech I cant go back.