Obtaining highest video quality?

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited March 2006 in Hardware
I have a ATi Radeon Mobility x700... I am curious what I can do to get the best video quality outta this card? I set the max settings for 3D, but what about 2D stuff? And is there more I can do?

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    RWB wrote:
    I have a ATi Radeon Mobility x700... I am curious what I can do to get the best video quality outta this card? I set the max settings for 3D, but what about 2D stuff? And is there more I can do?

Well you can make sure you have the latest drivers for your Graphics Card
    ATI Mobility Drivers

You can adjust your settings from Application controlled to preset them how you use your computer. If your a gamer set the AA"Antialiasing" and AF "Anisotropic Filtering" to the desired levels. There are a ton of options within the Graphic Card settings that can be tweaked or adjusted for the perfect settings. You just have to play around :)
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    yeah I've done all that ;) Just curious if there are other things I can do.... EVE Online looks way better now, but I think it could look better. I am curious if Truform will work on this game. Or maybe there are other utilities that will allow me to do more tweaks that will allow MAX quality.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    There are utilities out there that will allow you to tweak thing on your grphics card, but TBH I don't trust any of them...