transflash cellphone memory card........

TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
edited March 2006 in Internet & Media
So I got a Motorola E815 cell phone. i like it alot, it has a integrated mp3 player thats ive been wanted to use for a while now. and i could never figure out how to get a couple songs on it (knowing that i cant store much with only 20mb of space left). And verizon wouldnt let me download, send through bluetooth, or email my own songs. So finally i went out and baught a transflash memory card for it and a memory card USB reader, so i could transfer songs to the card...... i also baught an extended battery for my phone so i can listen to mp3s for hours at a time (school) without worrying about battery. and when i got the memory card, i knew it was gonna be small........ but i was still so suprised by how small it was. its like less then half of a psp memory card.

DSC02289.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

Comments

• GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited March 2006
    Thats micro sd for you :).
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited March 2006
    i need to get one for my phone. i have a samsung sch-a950
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    well they are suprisingly cheap too.......... i only got 256 mb because thats all i needed but it was only like $30
  • MissilemanMissileman Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    I've had that phone since it came out at Verizon. It is surprisingly easy to hack.

I can do anything I want with my phone, bluetooth or cable.

I have flashed it to the latest FW, put my own screensavers, banners on it. Really easy to do. All you have to do is called a seem edit. Using a USB cable you change a few bits in speciifc memory locations and all the designed capabilities come back. I think Verizon trying to get their nickel is ridiculous.

Here's a link : http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=294

See the top sticky and you can find how to make that phone do anything.
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    awesome, i was on that forum the other day, i wanted to get skins for my E815, and they had some, but it was confusing.......... and i think i almost had it but then i read soemthing about them saying theres a chance it could ruin my phone and i was like nevermind. can you get you own skins? i really want to do that :cool: