New Version of Electron Microscope III

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited March 2006 in Folding@Home
Hello Fellow Team Members...

Just wanted everyone to know that Electron Microscope III came out with a new version, Version 3.5.0.
Along with adding the new core recognition, I have also switched this EM build to use the VB6 runtime library instead of the VB5. Most people should have the runtime installed already, but I have posted the latest release with service pack 6 at the top of the download page if you need it.

Stanford has released a new core, Gromacs33, or A0 as it is designated as a core type. Currently only Linux boxes are getting them. There is a new Gromacs33 icon in EM.

Another small issue with GBGromacs not showing an error icon has also been found and fixed.

Good news, as usual, the new EMIII is upgradeable. Just close the EMIII, download the EMIIIupgrade.zip, extract the files directly into the EMIII Directory. Let it overwrite the old files and you're done!!! You can start EMIII and let it keep track of WU's. :thumbsup:

Comments

• edited March 2006
    Its a good program for looking after your boxes but I really wish the X would close to tray.

Tiny niggle but thats always bugged me.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    I wish it had an email function so I could be notified when things go wrong....
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I wish it had an email function so I could be notified when things go wrong....
    I believe you could use the webserver function to notify you.