The First Ever SM-LAN "Who Will Be Attending" Celebrity Photoshoot

2»

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    If there's one person who knows video, it's our own resident expert SIMGUY. Those hot new drivers you just installed tonight? Bah! He's had 'em for weeks! Tweaks? Pfff! You learned them from him! Be prepared to deal with blistering framerates, folks!
    edited October 2003
    With SimGuy comes a friend - and if he knows tech like SimGuy, then we'd better watch out. WILL RYKER enters the tournament!
    edited October 2003
    In a blaze of lightning bolts and wind, comes a man wearing robes and a pointy hat. In fact, he is such a wizard, he spells his name with no fewer than TWO "D"s - that's right, our local sorcerer, GNOMEWIZARDD has come!
    edited October 2003
    And now ANOTHER limo pulls up.. Oh wait, it's not a limo, it looks to be a .... beat up honda civic.. Oh well, at least it's got a fart can on the back. The civic has a big "A" painted on the hood, and there looks to be a gigantic radio antenna sticking out the back.

No chauffeur in this one. The driver steps out- oh wait, it's none other than our resident radio jockey, KANEZFAN.. That's CANES FAN to you uninitiated.

Get that piece of crap off the drive, dude! Park it in the lot and get back onto the red carpet!
    edited October 2003

Er kommt in seinem panzer an. Die Luke öffnet sich.

PANZERKW kommt an!

Uhh, dude, you can't park that tank on the driveway.....
    edited November 2003
    Next up comes a friend of TheSMJ's, TEST_TUBE_TONY. Another hometown hero, this man hails from our very own Michigan. So weather being no detriment to him, he will be fragging away while you southerners are still warming your hands!
    edited November 2003
    You'd better learn the following phrases in spanish quick, since you'll be saying them a lot:

"Please stop killing me!"
    "Damn you just pwned me again!"
    "Can I be on your team, PLEASE?"
    "How did you get so damned good?"
    "I suck!"

Because the Puerto Rican Game Czar himself has arrived. That's right folks, BLACKHAWK is going to grace us with his presence!
    edited November 2003
    He's crazy! I mean, seriously, this dude is nuts.. Who else would have a name like CRAZYJOE0813... Watch your backs ;)
    edited November 2003
    One of the prestigious owners of the uber-1337 processor prestigiously steps on to the prestigious red carpet.

He's so prestigious, he may just prestigiously pwn you ingame.

Prestigiously, GHOOSDUM has arrived!
    edited November 2003
    The man who loves Chicken and Garlic pizzas, or, wait, was that bacon and green olives?

Wait a minute.. Who gets green olives on a pizza?

Where are you people from?

I mean, ahem.... never mind... CBDROEGE is coming to Detroit, where he will be force-fed black olive pizzas until he admits his wrong upbringing.....
    edited November 2003
    Toting a bunch of scrap metal, some old fans, a couple of questionable Tae-Bo tapes, and a video camera comes our resident chronicler, our favorite cinematographer, and our own storyteller. In a blaze of ... no wait, I already used that one... comes the almighty CAMMAN from purposelessproductions.com!
    edited November 2003
    And finally. The final attendee. The running man himself. He's going the distance, and he's coming to Detroit. Another visitor from our friends over at purposeless productions, QWIKK hath come!
    edited November 2003
    The final FINAL attendee, i swear, is another who doesn't have to go very far. In fact, he's got the homecourt advantage. Stay outta his deskspace, cause this dude's not gonna be messing around once he gets his hands on a rocket launcher. ZE MEROVINGIAN has his own desk at sarcnet industries global HQ, cause he works here! Watch ya back!
    edited December 2003
    The FINAL FINAL attendee, i swear, reveals the following information to us as she steps out of her limo:

Her name is Mandi and you're lucky if that's all you know about her......

KIRIN12090 steps on to the red carpet. Make way, gents!
This discussion has been closed.