IC_11 Status

GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
edited April 2006 in Folding@Home
She's developed an instability problem over the last two days that could be due to overheating or to a dying HD, but I haven't had time to diagnose it because I'm moving to another apartment this week. Unfortunately, because we have Comcast's legendary service for internet, I won't get internet access over there for another week. Grr... I could rant about the quality of service in northern NM (every business has the "we're the only game in town" mentality), but I'll spare you guys.

Anyway, rants on Comcast aside, hopefully I can get IC_11 up and running again during the internet downtime. I may not have time, but this would be a good opportunity to lap the waterblock.

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Thanks for the heads up.... let us know if we can help in any way!!!

:smokin:
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Well, the move has got me all mixed up. I've found a spare HD, but I'm having a hard time finding a spare CD-ROM and my Windows CD. The CD-ROM isn't a big deal - if I find the Windows CD first, then I'll just borrow the drive out of my main rig. I'm sure I'll find it sometime this week, but I really wanted to have it back up by now. Sorry guys :(
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    you're fired.

and no, I'm not kidding...this is my serious face...

attachment.php?attachmentid=19767&stc=1&d=1144727130
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    shwaip wrote:
    you're fired.

and no, I'm not kidding...this is my serious face...

attachment.php?attachmentid=19767&stc=1&d=1144727130
    Holy Cats - You're in for it now, Gargs... :eek2: