edcentric Punches Out 500,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2006 in Milestones
One of the senior members of Team 93, our teammate edcentric is also a great guy to have around the forums. It is with great pleasure that we announce his latest milestone - for an awe-inspiring 500,000 points.

Fantastic job, buddy! :cheers:
Folding Like A Freight Train!!!!!!!
:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Well on your way to the mighty 1 million mark!!!! Congrats, edcentric. Keep folding!!!!

:rockon:
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    :celebrate 500 000 points :celebrate
    Congrats on an awesome milestone buddy!! :respect::respect::respect:
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    With 3 people making 500k last week I felt like I was drifting backward.
    Well my new X2-3800 should be running shortly and we will see about gaining a few places back.

What is this 'senior member' stuff. I am not that old, well, maybe I am.

You guys are great to be on a team with. Now if we can just recruit a few more......
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    edcentric wrote:
    ...What is this 'senior member' stuff. I am not that old, well, maybe I am...
    I only meant that you've been with the team for a long time, kiddo. :vimp:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited April 2006
    edcentric wrote:
    ... Well my new X2-3800 should be running shortly and we will see about gaining a few places back.

What is this 'senior member' stuff. I am not that old, well, maybe I am....

If it folds anything like my Opty- and it may come close :D - call it the Fountain of Youth :vimp:

Thanks so much for this contribution, Ed. It's worth a million already :thumbsup:
  • Buddha16Buddha16 Austin, Tx Member
    edited April 2006
    Congrats, thats alot of points!!!!