i dont know what to do next

batsbats connecticut
edited April 2006 in Internet & Media
hi, i created a website in spanish as an assignment for computer classes. i need to make it display in english now. do i just enable the foreign language support windows component...go to windows update and download the spanish language support program for the browser...or do i need to do both? thanks in advance :D

Comments

• mondimondi Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    There are two possible questions here:

1 - do you want the page translated in English? .. in this case youll need to make a new page entirely.
    2 - Is there something special about the Spanish that doesnt display well in English?

Could you provide a link to the page so we could see what the problem is, or at least see what you want to achieve..

M
  • batsbats connecticut
    edited April 2006
    mondi wrote:
    There are two possible questions here:

1 - do you want the page translated in English? .. in this case youll need to make a new page entirely.
    2 - Is there something special about the Spanish that doesnt display well in English?

Could you provide a link to the page so we could see what the problem is, or at least see what you want to achieve..

M
    1. no, i just need to make the page display in english. 2. no, it displays fine, but i found out what i needed to know...thank you for the reply anyway :bigggrin:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    If you wrote the page in Spanish, you'll have to rewrite it in English.