what good ram from OCZ in game

edited April 2006 in Hardware
hi all
I am Ahmad from Kuwait i want ask what very good ram from ocz in games i have now OCZ DDR PC-3200 Premier Dual Channel 400 MHz 2x512MB its no good in game now i want buy ocz momrey but i dont know what i need can help me what name momry need for game . i am sorry my inglish very bad but i need help .
thank you all

my PC
AMD AThlone FX-50 64bit
DFI lanparty SLI-D
crad vedio 2x6800 ultera PCE-I with SLI mode

Comments

• TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Hi Kuwait,

That somewhat depends on your wallet and if you want 2GB or 1GB of ram. But i would suggest 2GB over 1GB if you play games.
  • edited April 2006
    THANK YOU

i buy more 1GB and i try Athank you sir you know any site send Kuwait i go newegg.com he no send Kuwait and i try other site no send Kuwait you know site send kuwait momrey OCZ i can not find in shopping in Kuwait
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    As far as i know, we have no reseller in Kuwait. I think you have to email the stores in the US and ask if they will ship to your country.
  • edited April 2006
    thank you sir but i serch i no find can help me i send to you maney and you buy momry send my home i send all maney you need can help please if you want help me give me your account in bank i send maney to your accound no fear sir i send maney frist ?
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    shhlonak! :D

PM me, maybe i can arrange something to get the memory there.
  • edited April 2006
    shhlonak! arabic talk you speak arabic sir

sir citrixmeta if you have memory i want buy i send to you maney i can not find in Kuwait Shopping i have now i buy memory 1GB before 6 month in Switzerland now i serch memory i no find in Kuwait

my memory from OCZ DDR 400
    Part nummber : OCZ4001024PFDC-K
    NOW I WANT UPDATE MY MEMORY I NEED 1GB

MY INGLISH VERY BAD BUT LOOK Attach Files REPORT : cpuz.txt