Are You All Ready?!!?

WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
edited May 2006 in Milestones
yea, i'm gonna be back posting milestones soon... i'll do a few a day..but rest assured they will be humorous

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    I'm ready. Some of your previous milestone reports are classic.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    hold on to your nickers... this is gonna be a good ride!!!! :D
  • Buddha16Buddha16 Austin, Tx Member
    edited May 2006
    WuGgaRoO wrote:
    yea, i'm gonna be back posting milestones soon... i'll do a few a day..but rest assured they will be humorous

Cool, what's gonna happen to Prof? I thought most of his anecdotes were quite humorous!!:D
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    oh they are all... i'm just a bit racier than he is..lol...just look up other ones...and btw...this is not to undermine the prof's post AT ALL! he's a great poster..i just used to do milestones a lot and i enjoyed it...but Prof was doing milestones before me...and qch picked up the slack when i was gone...but both these guys are great..but now theres a trifecta of nuttiness in place
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    You got some tough work cut out for you after the way Prof's been running this joint....
    edited May 2006
    DanG wrote:
    You got some tough work cut out for you after the way Prof's been running this joint....

yes i know i know
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Bring it on Wugs. I think Prof's a scream. Between the two of you this is going to be the premier place to visit :D
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    WuGgaRoO wrote:
    yes i know i know

I'm sure you're up to the challenge. :)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2006
    Buddha16 wrote:
    Cool, what's gonna happen to Prof?...
    I got an offer from Ringling Brothers to join their high-wire act. Look for me to be dropping in soon at a town near you. :wave:

Thanks (again!) for all the kind words. The WuGgaRoO is quite correct in that we have distinctly different styles, but I have no doubt whatsoever that his return to milestone posting is going to really liven up the Notable Milestones Forum. I'll still be posting my share of them, we're justing adding another voice to the mix.

To be honest, after nearly three years of doing them I think I have become rather predictable in my presentation. There's no chance at all of that happening with WuGgsie. Hold onto your hats - you're in for a wild ride! :vimp:
    edited May 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    :vimp:
    well put profdlp, well put
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Cool two views on you're doing a good job
    This could get to be interesting can't wait to read them
  • edited May 2006
    just looked back on some of your earlier milestone post...this is gonna be one heck of a ride. great to see you back WuGgaRoO

bikerboy