SLK 900a for 19.99

shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
edited October 2003 in Trading Post

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    If you have never ordered from SVC or done a "coupon promo" don't be alarmed when you don't see the $10.00 discount at first. You will be asked for the "coupon code" on the same page that takes your CC # and you simply enter "thermalright". If you have never ordered this large of a H/S don't be shocked when you see the shipping charges but I have dealt with SVC a lot and they are fair.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    :banghead:

I guess my SLK-800 will have to suffice. Must... resist... can't... start... vicious cycle... again...

/me dies.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited October 2003
    Your SLK-800 is probably fine, Guy.

That said, I LOVE MY SLK-900! neener-neener-neener!
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Who cares about the 900?

Old Skool 800 PWAR BABY!!!!11 :rarr::rarr::rarr:

We kickin' it way back to last year ya'll!
    edited October 2003
    I keep going back to it and justifying that my wife needs my SLK-800. Yea, that's the ticket! But alas, I just can't find enoug cash in my /\$$ to get it anyway. Damn!!!

I have a feeling that they will eventually be superseeded by the 947's (those are on sale for $31.99.
    edited October 2003
    I liked it when the SK7s were $15
    edited October 2003
    a2jfreak said
    I liked it when the SK7s were $15
    Are they still making the SK-7? I don't see them as much as I used to. Or are they just that popular for the price that they are hard to stock?
    edited October 2003
    I would think hard to stock, but if a 900a can be had for $20 (factoring in discount) then I think most people would pay the extra $5 to have the 900a. I know I would. Running a 92mm fan on the heatsink is nice.
  • edited October 2003
    I just ordered the 900a today from them; I found out about it from some of their emails they send me. My other experience with ordering from them was less than great, but I'm giving them one more chance to see if they've improved from my last dealings with them. It's a damn good price for such a nice heatsink though; couldn't resist.:eek3: :scratch::)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    nice find mondi...id buy one for my gfs comp but alas...she has a small tower :(