Few questions:

V-PV-P State College, PA Member
edited May 2006 in Internet & Media
First, I wanted to know if it was possible to set a .swf as wallpaper, and if so, how?

Second, My dreamweaver is having problems lately. When I load it, the splash screen comes up and everything, and then when i try to use dreamweaver, a sign comes up saying "THe action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choos 'switch to' to activate the other program and fix the problem"... Actually it does this with noit just dreamweaver... I was using !Quick Screen Capture to take a screenshot and post it, but when I went to save the screen shot, the same thing came up... Any ideas?

Third and last, whenever I try to open My Computer or Control Panel, the little Browsing light comes up, but it never shows any files.

BTW, I did a spyware, adware scan, and thats not the problem. I really don't want to have to format right now, because as some of you know, I'm starting my ThinkQuest things, and my friends are coming over on Friday to start working on it, and I have the Macromedia Suite installed, and Maya, Paint Shop Pro, and Photoshop, not to mention I just got about 15 mods for HL2...

EDIT: The reason I put it in programming was because I thought the problem was just with dreamweaver, so if Mods want to move it now.... One More problem!! I was just looking at my proceses, and apparantly, I had two explorers running... This is after I all the other stuff happened so its not causing the problem.

Comments

• V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited May 2006
    I don't mean to annoy everyone by bumping after 20 minutes, but this is sort of an emergency, and I didn't post it in the Emergency thread because I thought the problem was just with dreamweaver at first.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited May 2006
    Ok guys chill out don't bombard me with suggestions and answers!! I fixed it...