Join Folding T-Shirts Are Available

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I got my shirt. :D It is very high quality, and I wore it once to work already and got asked about folding three times in an hour :clap:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2006
    These shirts are so awesome that they even Fold themselves after you take them out of the dryer. :csimon:
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I wore mine to the mall this weekend. Usually I bump into quite a few people I know and this time was no exception. Some of them came up to me and asked why I was wearing a big number 93 on my back. If nothing else that number gets people's attention. :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Nice stories guys... Makes me feel like the Team has already accomplished something with these t-shirts. Get the word out!!! :thumbsup:
    edited July 2006
    Bump...
    edited August 2006
    Let go TEAM... still have a ton of t-shirts!!!!
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    I love my shirt and wear it all the time. Then agian, I'm not a communist. :smokin:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    My wife loves the shirt that I gave her. She wears it when she works out. I don't get to wear mine quite as often, because I don't work out, and I have a certain dress code at work that requires me to wear collared shirts. And pants. That really chafes.

I think you should raise the prices on the shirts. They will have a more elite feel, and people will buy them at any price, to become one of the cool guys with this stylish shirt.
    edited August 2006
    I get compliments about my shirt all the time. It's a great way to get other people interested in Folding.

Get a shirt, or the terrorists - and cancer - win. :eek3::(:-/
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    the day I got my shirt, I won 126 million dollars in the European Lottery. I just had to pay like $1426 in processing fees. I'm still waiting for my check but they PROMISED ME it would come soon!

Thanks short media folding shirt! :)
    edited August 2006
    This morning... I just brushed my hand across the t-shirt and in a matter of minutes, I had sex!!!!! This shirt is AWESOME!!! :D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    I was merely thinking about the shirt today, and I received and e-mail from the honorable Prince Mtembu Okatempe of Nigeria. He has offered me a sum of $3 million US dollars merely for helping him regain his throne by disclosing my bank account information, SSN, and credit card numbers to him.

This shirt has changed my life.
    edited August 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:
    ...I just brushed my hand across the t-shirt and in a matter of minutes, I had sex!!!!!...
    Are you sure that you aren't referring to your Official FAH Jockey Shorts? ;D
  • DeanoDeano Leicestershire, England
    edited August 2006
    wow! Those are looking really nice! :D

i know i haven't been a member for long, but i may order one in the close future, obviously if your still selling them!
    if you do decide to create new designs, i think maybe a black shirt, with no number, but the writing in white? just an idea!
  • edited August 2006
    Ordered one!
    edited August 2006
    Ordered one!
    Received the request :vimp:
    edited August 2006
    Hey these are really nice shirts :cool: Why arn't they flying out the door???
    C'mon guys BUY A T-SHIRT. They will make you filthy rich, allow you to have gratuitous sex at any time and generally change your life for the better. What you waiting for...give Q a call.
    edited August 2006
    Well... I just checked the inventory. We are almost begining to come close to the start of limited supply, but not quite. There are still TONS of shirts available in every size (small, medium, large, XL, & XXL). :thumbsup:
    edited August 2006
    I'm right in thinking you can post ot the uk?
    edited August 2006
    I live in South Africa Deano and I got mine just fine!!
    edited August 2006
    Yep!!! I've shipped to the UK and even South Africa.

~~ United States Orders ~~
    $15.00
    (additional $1.00 for Credit Card Orders)

~~ Outside United States ~~
    $14.00 + Shipping
    (additional $1.00 for Credit Card Orders)

Paypal preferred. With approval, Checks, Cash, and Money Orders also accepted.

To Order, email joinfolding@short-media.com with the following information and we will contact you with the detailed payment and shipping information.[/FONT]
    Name:
    User Name:
    Shipping Address:
    Number of T-Shirts and Sizes:
    edited August 2006
    ah right okay..sorry i posted forgetting to check back..hmm...you should be recieving an e-mail soon on that address then ;)
    edited August 2006
    my order's gone through-yey!
    edited November 2006
    {bump}

Great X-Mas Present.......... :D
    edited November 2006
    ..especially for the folding enthusiast :)

I like the shirt, really good quality, snug fit too, thanks :D
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    I think we should start seeing people post pics of wearing the shirt while in strange places and/or doing odd things.

Bonus points for Hef's house!
  • RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
    edited December 2006
    I'll be getting one as soon as money isn't so tight ;)
    I was waiting for these bad boys forever, but have been sidetracked with WoW for the past year or so :shakehead
    edited December 2006
    Cool... I've got a ton sitting in storage. :D
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    I got myself a few of these shirts and have gotten into a few great conversions about Folding with just random people at stores. Proof that people do read them, and that they just might spark enough interest to get a few new people folding.
    edited December 2006
    Just sold two t-shirts!!! Think about X-Mas Presents!!!