edited October 2008 in Hardware
Recently I got a Samsung optical whell mouse model OMS3PB

It has a bug I don't know it's driver or hardware: very often
on click performs double click.

Anybody has the same problem?

Comments

• GobdGobd Seattle, WA
    edited October 2003
    Why a Samsung? Why not get a Logitech, i'm sure the Logitech ones are cheaper (they are 20$) and they probably work better too. I have two Logitech Optical and they have worked flawlessly for over 2 years now. They also don't seem to be hurt by spilling water on the desk and then moving the mouse over the water. I seem to spill water on my desk a lot :) lol
  • edited June 2006
    eagle wrote:
    Recently I got a Samsung optical whell mouse model OMS3PB

It has a bug I don't know it's driver or hardware: very often
    on click performs double click.

Anybody has the same problem?

I am facing the same problem, actually i had the same problem in the past, but i didn't realize that it was because of samsung mouse. unfortunately i bought another samsung mouse to replace the stupid one. the new one worked good for some time, and after few month it started irritating me by clicking twice automatically when i click once. I don't find any solution to solve this, i think i need to go for some other brand.
  • edited October 2008
    Helllo there,
    I got from my kids a "renewed" workstation as a birthday gift. It included a Pleomax Samsung optical mouse that turns one click into two, after 2 mo. use.
    Tweak Ui does not affect this feature even if I set the double click to minimum speed. Using XP. The rest is fine.
    Please gimme a tip, as I have not found hardware/software data on the net to get there myself.
    Thanks a lot. :(