Help Creating a File Download Upload News site

I need some help figuring out how I can use vbulletin to create a file download and upload site with user/group bandwith/storage quota's and automatic upgrades if the user's pays for a better serverice. I have tried using the ecdownloads and links and download manager but they are not doing it for me. I have 60GB of storage and 1.6TB of bandwith available to me per month.

Would this be enough to hold patches for games like 135MBs or a little more, stream videos, etc.

I have a .com with 10GB of storage and 300GB of bandwith that contains the vbulletin forums. The .net is the one mentioned above is there a way I can get these two domains to work together without out having to purchase a new vbulletin and making new databases.

Or would it just be better to keep the forums seperate if so what type of content management system would you guys prefer for me to use that can handle the downloads/uploads user quoatas and specific file bandwith constraints like fileplanet/fileshack, etc. Also profide premium content, etc.

Any help you guys can provide will be extremly helpful.

Comments

• edited June 2006
    i had to custom code something similar to this for a medium sized commercial site, and when users went over quota we billed their credit card on the fly (they got plenty of warnings in the process of course). it was pretty slick. i'm not familiar with the inner working of vbulletin but if you need help custom coding something i might be of some help.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    What is your actual bandwidth though rather than total allowed monthly bandwidth?